Christian Rubeck (born 1980) is a Norwegian actor from Moss employed at the National Theatre. He studied at the Drama Centre London under Reuven Adiv / Christopher Fettes / Yat Malmgren. He has appeared in several television and film productions in England, including movie Millions, directed by Oscar winner Danny Boyle. In Norway he debuted in Joachim Trier's Reprise film. In 2008 he was included in the blockbuster movie Max Manus, which is likely to be one of the greatest film successes in Norway ever. In 2009, Christian Rubeck the movie Rat where he starred as well in the play The Bottom of Maxim Gorky.
- Geography of the Hapless Heart (2011)
- Kill Buljo 2 (2013)
- Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013)
- No. 3 of 10 Top Sexiest Men in Elle magazine (Norway) (2008).
- Is a member of the Norwegian National Theatre.
- Trained under Sir Anthony Hopkins's former mentor, Christopher Fettes, at the Drama Centre London.
- He attended the prestigious Drama Centre London, and looked up to fellow students Tom Hardy and Michel Fassbender, who were in the years above him.